Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Daydreaming at night

So as I sit here decidely diverting what I must be doing by wracking my brains to come up with something interesting to say to remain off task (I love to write stupidly long sentences, ask my students!), I am wondering what someone my age across the globe is up to while the circulation in my legs is cutting off. Seeing that someone in Spain is seven hours ahead of me, well, I could assume two things. One, they are sleeping peacefully probably dreaming about their next sci-fi adventure, or better yet, living it. Two, they are in the middle of really bringing the house down in the local bar with their good friends plus some. Me? What am I doing? Thinking that I should really try to go to bed early enough so that tomorrow I will not appear to be hung over because I've not had enough sleep during the night. Of course what I am really wishing for is something like being in the middle of last weekend, when all I did seems to have been to go from one party right after another. I have not had such an entirely great weekend as this for a while. I must tell my friends to host parties and to get married more often. A girl could get used to a healthy life like that, you know? ;-)

P.S. It's my oldest sister's birthday! Feliz cumpleaños Adri!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

One, sleeping is over-rated. Two, their hang-over would be worse than yours. As to the friends getting married, I hope it's not the same ones. And to the "healthy life," I think your liver would say otherwise.

HAPPY B-Day Na! (I love all my sisters)

Anonymous said...

si si feliz (belated) cumpleanos adriannnnnnnna!!

y hola jorge junior!!! *SMOOCHES*

- katherine, with yet another tattoo in the family